What is GCI?
GCI Solutions is a managment firm with more than 15 years experience serving local, national, and global cients. GCI Solutions leverages the experstise of cross funtional teams to provide comprehensive research, analysis and solutions to the world's most successful private and public organizations, industries and government agencies. We leverage our experience, and team skills to provide you with results. Unlike other consulting entities we evaluate, intergrate, and ACT with GENUINE consulting and INNOVATIVE solutions
CAGE # 7D951
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Construction Services
- Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Import Export Solutions
- Strategic Business Planning
- Organizational Re-Engineering
- Regulatory Compliance
- Project and Program Managment
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Business Development & Winning Sales Strategies
- Business Re-Engineering
- Staff Training
- Web Design & Optimization
- Asia Pacific Import : Industrial, Retail, Oil and gas related commodities - Freight Forwarder
- European & Middle East Exports: Petrochemicals, Dangerous Goods, Food Stuff, Compressor packages- Freight Forwarder
- Nafta : Canada and Mexico- Freight Forwarder
- USACE LAKE OF THE PINES - Federal Stimulus Recovery Funding - Paving , Cofferdam Jet Grouting, and Guardrail PROJECTS $5m - Project Executive, Project Manager for HRE, Inc.
- TXDOT Travel Center Renovation-Project Executive, HRE, Inc.
- FEMA EMERGENCY RECOVERY DEBRIS MONITORING PROJECTS $1M -Project Executive, Project Manager HRE, Inc.
- Beaumont Independent School District FEMA Emergency Recovery Renovation $20M-Project Manager, HRE, Inc.
- Texas Southern University FEMA Emergency Recovery Facilities Renovation $250,000 -Project Executive, Project Manager, HRE, Inc.
- St. Mary's Academy New Orleans, Louisiana Emergency Recovery FEMA $34M-Executive Steering Committee, DBE & EDUCATIONAL INITIATIVE OUTREACH HRE,
LCOSAN Clean Water Program- Consent Decree( AFFORDABILITY STUDY AND COST MODEL) -
Senior Program Coordinator , K Bealer, LLC $3B
- NAVSEA Multi Award Program $50M - PM Coordinator, NASTEP CONSULTING
- Pierce Burch Treatment Plant -$10M - Government Relations, MWH Americas, Inc.
- Atlanta Clean Water Program -Consent Decree- $600M - Government Relations, MWH Americas, Inc.
- New Orleans SSERP - Consent Decree (Sewer System Evaluation & Rehabilitation Program) $600M- Program Controls Specialists, Scheduling Consultant to MWH Americas, Inc.
- Port of New Orleans - Horizontal Structural Steel & Concrete and Steel Consolidation (Commercial Metals) $300M- Project Manager, Diaz Cartage Co.
- Port of New Orleans - London Metals Customs Warehouse Program (Metro International ) - $300M- Project Manager, Diaz Cartage Co.
- New Orleans Convention Center - Pre Cast Concrete and Steel $3M - Project Manager, Diaz Cartage Co.
- New Orleans Airport - Reinforcement and Structural Steel (Ameristeel) -$500,000 - Project Manager, Diaz Cartage Co.
CAGE # 7D951